EVENT BOOKING CONFIRMATION
Thanks for your enquiry, we are looking forward to working with you on your event!
Please read the below questions and fill out as much as you can, don't worry if there are gaps one of our team members will contact you to confirm missing details. If you have any questions about this form please contact us for clarification. The details you submit in this form will be logged in our system and you will recieve a confirmation email within a few days to keep for your records.
Photo Booth Rental Terms and Conditions
CLIENT REPRESENTS THERE IS: (1) Good access (no stairs); (2) A 240V electric power outlet within 5 meters of the desired booth location; (3) That client will be responsible for any malicious damage done to the photo booth by any of Client’s guests. (4) a level, concrete-like surface for the photo booth to be placed on if event is outdoors. (5) The photo booth location must be under cover and away from moisture or liquid. Water proof marquee is acceptable
SWEET MEMORIES EVENTS:
- Provide a photo booth that does not require money to operate and to provide sufficient film and supplies.
- Provide a qualified technician on site or with a mobile phone availability not more than 20 minutes away to maintain the unit in operating condition.
- Install and remove the photo booth in a timely manner.
- Client and Sweet Memories Events agree that in the event of a mechanical failure or for any reason or inability to perform such that Sweet Memories Events cannot provide a functioning photo booth, that Sweet Memories Events maximum liability is the return of any payments received. Client agrees that Sweet Memories Events will not be responsible for consequential damages. If only partial services can be provided due to conditions beyond Sweet Memories Events reasonable control then the rental charges are to be refunded on a prorated basis.
- A deposit of $330.00 is required to hold the date and the remaining balance is due 14 days prior to the event. If balance due is not paid on time, deposit shall be forfeited and the photobooth reservation cancelled. If client cancels event the deposit will be forfeited however the remaining balance will be refunded in full.
- Access to the desired location of the photo booth must be (or similar to) a paved walkway and the actual area on which the photo booth will be located must be solid (concrete or similar) and level. Exceptions can be made only with the inspection and approval of a Sweet Memories Events staff member.
- If the event is outdoors the client must provide a tented water proof area for the photo booth. A site visit must be conducted prior to the event.
- For events longer than 3 hours the client will provide non-alcoholic drinks and a staff meal.
- Client to inform guests that all photographs are saved and all rights are owned by Sweet Memories Events. Some photos may be used for marketing and promotional opportunities. Being photographed in the booth is considered agreement to these terms.
- The Standard hourly rate for an additional hour added to any package is $200. If you require additional hours on top of our packages please specify when submiting the form below. As a relatively small business we do not charge GST at this stage but may be required to in the future.